Level II & III Training - May 15-16
Level II on Saturday only, Level III on Saturday & Sunday
We are offering our next installment of Level II and Level III modules in the new CAP education and training program. These classes will take place May 15-16 on Teams.
Signup Here: https://forms.office.com/r/UUKSQe4i9M
For Level 2, we plan to offer the following modules from Parts 1 and 2 of Level II on Saturday May 15th. Note that some of these run concurrently (or not at all), depending on which students are in which learning paths.
- Accountability and Responsibility of the Adult Leader
- Choosing your Duty Assignment and Specialty Track
- Cadet Protection from the Senior Perspective
- Bringing your Service to Civil Air Patrol
- Communication Fundamentals
- CAP Communication Fundamentals
- Basic Drill
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Leading Volunteers
For Level III, we are offering the following on Saturday May 15th:
- Compliance Requirements
- Legal and Complaint Processes
- Finance and Physical Assets
- Safety and Risk Management for Squadron Leaders
- Advanced CAP Communications
- Core Values for Leaders
- The Care and Feeling of a Member
And these modules on Sunday May 16th. If you attended our February event, you will only need to participate on Sunday.
- Developing our Members
- Motivating and Mentoring
- Effective Volunteer Teams
- Leading People and Managing Stuff
- Squadron Level Leadership
- Squadrons and the Missions
- Meetings and Meeting Planning
If you are interested in serving as an instructor, please contact Lt Col Jo Kelly at jo.kelly @ vawg.cap.gov.
Contact the course director at daniel.brodsky @ vawg.cap.gov with any further questions.
Thank you for your continued service to CAP and participation in our new education and training program.